The following tools were used to make a screwdriver blade
in the school workshop.
Using notes and drawings to explain your answer, describe all the stages
of making a screwdriver blade ?
1. Explain how you cut the metal.
2. Explain how the metal was heated.
3. Explain how the metal was shaped.
4. Explain how the metal was hardened.
5. Explain how the metal blade was cleaned and finished.
A - An anvil. (used to beat and shape metal on)
B - A hacksaw. (used only to cut metal )
C - A metal vice. (used only to hold metal)
D - A ball-pein hammer. (for hammering metal)
E - A hand file. (for filing metal )
F - A chip Forge. ( heating metal)